Oracle EBS Upgrade to 12.2.4 using Lift and Shift to OCI and later migration to AWS Cloud
About the client
The client is the world’s learning company with more than 22,500 employees operating in 70 countries. They provide content, assessment and digital services to learners, educational institutions, employers, governments and other partners globally. They are committed to helping equip learners with the skills they need to enhance their employability prospects and to succeed in the changing world of work.
Application Landscape and AppsTek services
Source Environment: On-Premises EBS 12.2.4 (HR, Payroll, Financials, SCM, ASCP), FMW, OBIEE, Hyperion and Oracle GRC to Target Environment: EBS 12.2.4 on Oracle Cloud. Migrate on-premises business critical applications like Oracle E-Business Suite, OBIEE, FMW, GRC and Hyperion to Oracle cloud infrastructure in 3 months’ timeframe using re-hosting “Lift and Shift”
• Built a strong team with specific industry and technology experience
• Completed on-time and on-budget with zero issues during the migration
• AppsTek team was chosen not only on their initial migration to OCI from on-prem but also hired after 3 years of support on OCI to migrate their EBS environment to AWS
• Sustainable and scalable AWS transformation – Due to the customers internal decision they wanted to migrate from OCI to AWS. We also helped them in the migration from OCI to AWS.
• Proven migration strategy
• Institutionalizing the change