Build Custom Applications at speed with Microsoft Low-Code Platforms
IT application development is drifting towards low code and high productivity application platforms that minimize cost and support rapidly changing business needs. Essential part of these high productivity application platforms is that they natively integrate with existing business data e.g., CRM or ERP systems and existing business process applications.
Microsoft Power Platform is a group of products offered by Microsoft to develop and build complex business solutions, analyze, and draw data visualizations, automate a business process, or build virtual agents for communication. All these products offer a platform in which no code is required to build the applications. This low/no-code platform enables a visual approach to building apps, empowering everyone, regardless of whether they can code or not, to quickly turn their bright ideas, into brilliant apps.
Power Apps: Turn ideas into organizational solutions by enabling your organization citizens to build custom apps that solve business challenges.
Power Automate: Streamline everything from simple push notifications to complex business processes.
Power BI: Power BI is an interactive data visualization software product developed by Microsoft with a primary focus on business intelligence. It is part of the Microsoft Power Platform
Power Virtual Agent: Power Virtual Agents lets you create powerful chatbots that can answer questions posed by your customers, other employees, or visitors to your website or service
Power Pages: Build powerful end-to-end business solutions by connecting Power Pages with other Microsoft Power Platform products to drive innovation across your entire organization
- Reduce IT backlog and quickly respond to business needs
- Empower teams to solve challenges
- Do more within budget, time, and resource constraints
- Automate time-consuming and manual business processes
- Work across platforms
- Maintain security and control
- Manage technology debt
Reduce IT backlog and quickly respond to business needs
- Quickly respond to solution requests by developing apps with Power Apps.
- Rapidly build innovative web and mobile applications that meet the unique, evolving needs of your business.
- Productivity increases, while the app development pipeline decreases.
Empower teams to solve challenges
- Streamlining business processes – no longer a job of IT.
- Accelerates the democratization of app development and
- Empower employees to create their own solutions quickly.
- IT teams are freed up to focus on more strategic organizational initiatives.
Do more within budget, time, and resource constraints
- Organizations have limited resources to spend on applications.
- Clear ROI generation area may not rise to the level of urgency.
- If development process made cheaper , faster, and less labor intensive – many more scenarios turn feasible.
- If app development becomes much more efficient – normal use cases become worthwhile and extremely valuable.
Automate time-consuming and manual business processes
- Designed to work closely with the core apps you already use.
- Easily increase productivity by automating mundane, time-consuming business processes.
- Use Power Automate to digitize paper-based processes and reduce the need for manual data entry.
Work across platforms
- Most workers want to use applications anywhere, on any device.
- Building these apps from scratch can be a challenge, but the rewards can be significant.
- You’ll drive both adoption and value.
- With Power Apps, you can build both web and mobile apps fast using a point-and-click approach to design.
- Easily publish the apps to all platforms.
Maintain security and control
- The solutions here are secure because they exist within the compliant Microsoft environment.
- Business data stored either in the Dataverse or in other online and on-premises data sources, such as SharePoint, Office 365 or SQL Server.
- User identities managed through Azure Active Directory(AAD)
Manage technology debt
- Companies need to make the most out of the technology they have.
- Companies face almost constant trade-offs between maintenance and new development.
- Simplify application creation and data connections for your organization can make these choices easier.
- Extract new value from core systems – Retire complex, custom apps.