Experience: 10+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in working with RHEL and or OEL
- To support the installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting, backup, recovery, modifications, security, and upgrading of development support systems and simulation components to provide services that enable programs to effectively develop simulation software solutions.
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various project and operational needs
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Fault finding, analysis and of logging information for reporting of performance exceptions
- Proactively monitoring system performance and capacity planning
- Create and modify scripts or applications to perform tasks
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment
- Working with complex configuration environments; build servers, virtual labs, generalizing tools to accommodate multiple languages and architectures, and assuring tools and processes scale to accommodate the evolving needs of our diverse teams
- Work closely with the production release and operations teams to establish consistent, high quality, and packaged builds for deployment to our internal and external customers.
- Candidates with Hyper V experience is highly preferred