Experience: 10+ Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Project Management during the whole engagement
- Planning & Defining Scope
- Resource Planning
- Responsible for the Product, Vendor co-ordination & overall implementation.
- Responsible for Project execution and success.
- Manage, Monitor & control Project
- Provide necessary project reports on a weekly/monthly basis based on the progress done & most important monitor KPIs agreed.
- Managing Risk & Issues
- Controlling Quality & Benefits realization
- Creating Charts & Schedule
- Time & Cost Estimation
- Setting up a realistic schedule and then managing the resources to keep on track so the project can be successfully delivered on time
Skills & Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, business management, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of overall experience
- Good Communication Skills
- A solid understanding of business cases and risk management processes
- Strong and good leadership skills
- Proven self-management and team-management skills
- Ability to monitor and control project budgets
- Capability to make decisions under pressure
- Experience in Scrum/Agile environments